SICOM Advisory Section has been closely working with Industries Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
With its professional expertise, it is providing entrepreneurs with a range of advisory services as below;
- Project appraisals under various Government schemes,
- Financial due diligence,
- Investment and transaction advisory,
- Valuation of assets,
- Handholding of investors, etc.
APPRAISALS UNDER THE PACKAGE SCHEME OF INCENTIVES POLICY
- The best in class Policy of the Industries Department, Govt. of Maharashtra
- Incentives offered upto 100% of the project cost depending upon the tax paid on sales
- Subsidies in the form of Stamp Duty Exemption, GST refunds, Electricity Duty Exemption, etc.
APPRAISALS UNDER THE STATE TEXTILE POLICY
- The investor friendly Policy implemented online, offering subsidy up to 40% on new textile machinery purchased post 02nd December 2015 and meeting the TUFS eligibility criteria
- Additional subsidy for backward regions
- Civil costs incurred towards ETP construction included
ASSISTANCE UNDER MAHARASHTRA INDUSTRIES, INVESTMENT & TRADE FACILITATION CELL (MAITRI)
- MAITRI is a single window clearance system for industrial permissions, which also provides guidance for setting-up industry
- Fast-track long pending industrial permissions
- Grievance redressal forum under direct guidance of senior officers from Government Departments
APPRAISALS UNDER THE CLUSTER (MS-ICDP) PROGRAM
- Maharashtra State Industrial Cluster Development Program (MS-ICDP) of Industries Department, Govt. of Maharashtra to upgrade industrial clusters in backward regions of Maharashtra
- Generate employment at grass root level with additional incentive for SC/ST and Women clusters
- Capital subsidy up to 90% of Common Facility Centre (CFC) cost
APPRAISALS UNDER THE TOURISM POLICY
- Incentive in the form of GST exemption, luxury tax exemption, entertainment tax exemption, etc.
- Licenses and Clearances to be renewed every 5 years instead of renewals on yearly basis
- Special incentives for tourism zones and tourism districts
- Fast-tracking of approvals
GOVERNMENT ADVISORY ASSIGNMENTS
- Facilitation for sale of assets
- Transaction advisory support tendering/ bidding process
- Valuation of assets, etc.
- SICOM Advisory Section has appraised over 500 projects - Ultra Mega, Mega and Large projects as well as SME in diversified industrial segments across the State
- It has facilitated investment to the tune of Rs.50,000 crore resulting in an employment generation of over 7,00,000 persons
- This has contributed towards making Maharashtra the Numero Uno investment destination in the Country